Monday 12 December 2016

Would you like to see your girlfriend going out on the town in these while you work?

These were the hit on the town
And of course everyone noticed


Cause I made sure of it

By doing things like this...

I even had the ex put them on for me and tie them up, good boy, now off to work and let me party

This was on the train, how different are guys and girls shoes, same colour though


Perhaps the biggest toe cleavage shoes I had












Actually, maybe these are the biggest toe cleavage shoes I have






































Nice low work peeptoes followed by...


High work peep toes!!!



This was out walking in 40 degree heat last year barefoot, I cant begin to tell you how much my feet stunk after this

Bored at work again



















Very high and toes squished



Part of my bumble bee outfit for a party


These are in another post in different guise 




It was cold this night while I waited for a guy to fix my computer, so I flirted with him so these were very close to his face while under my desk


I kept moving my legs around and crossing from one side to the other, and dangling















These are in another post, off to the pool at 6am










Airring my feet





No comments:

Post a Comment