Sunday 4 December 2016

Lovely toe cleavage black flats and sheer black stockings




So nice to kick off your flats after a long day on your feet all day, pity someone wasn't there to do so for me ;)




Another food order to be squished by my tootsies


Post walking all day
These were worn with stockings









Jellies this time with blue instead of red pedicure LOVE this colour shows thru better (better for foot perves)












I love this pink tutu shirt


Look at those sparkly red toes ;)



Brides maids shoes for an Indian wedding I had to go to




Lovely internal wear!!!







Looking for some tongue action in there







Summer in black leather ballet flats barefoot will do this to shoes...




Another pair of black leather work heels, this time patent, great danglers these one were ;)








My boss bought these for me on ebay, interesting, cause hes a guy!!!












Without...

Or with stockings, which do you prefer guys?

LOTS of toe cleavage








12 comments:

  1. I would love to lick the insoles of your flats after you've trampled chocolate in them all day 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee, well check out the red flats on ebay, that can be organised Matt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn ;) That was temptation enough to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I better get to work on them, nice and long hot day here in Sydney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to tasting the chocolate on the insoles x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet u will and hope u think of me walking around all day in themπŸ˜€

      Delete
    2. I will be for sure πŸ˜€

      Delete
  7. I'm the lucky owner of those first black flats! If only I knew you would have crushed chocolate in them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive got more up on ebay now boran4321

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Even back then amazing! πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

    ReplyDelete
  10. thankyou, damn i miss that pink skirt

    ReplyDelete