Tuesday 6 December 2016

Going out and getting ready shots by ex boyfriend

He used to watch from another table and take pictures of my shoes and feet



How amazing are these shoes











The guy in the thongs bought me a cocktail while my boyfriend watched






Then this guy picked me up and I told my ex to go away and stop annoying me, this guy heard and told him to get lost freak, HAHA


This was a hot night

Races without boyfriend means PICKUP TIME




He didnt come this time, I left him shoes to polish and sockettes to hand wash



Shoes he bought me


How cute, in ladies bathroom

Getting ready to go out while boyfriend goes to his waiters job to pay for it

See thru skirt too


Back from football with new male friends





Waiting at ferry to go to drinks, guy next to me very cute


Didnt take to long in this outfit to get noticed





Walking off to dinner with tinder guy, ex stays at home vacuuming, ironing, cleaning bathroom and doing my dishes (4 hours worth)


I want these shoes









Last bit of makeup before I go out clubbing, ex drives me there on the way to his work







Doing my hair









In the early stages I came home early and found him on his knees licking these shoes, we went from there ;)



Love Love Love





No comments:

Post a Comment