Tuesday 31 January 2017

Black flats and other flats and goodies

I love comfy leather flats




Soooo warm and moist


Lovely toe impressions












Love this colour, thanks Jane











These were posted before, look now at how hot days and barefeet make them






Pausing while on walk for coffee






House sitting




Random stinky innersoles






I cant find these comfy heels but when I do there will be more pics and ready for some lucky guy on eba to enjoy

express posted of my bare feet


7 comments:

  1. Mmmm Briddy wanna be your submissive foot slave. Will be on my knees starting at your toes & slowly nibble my way up .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'am I am not fortunate enough to taste those toe jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to buy some goodies to worship!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those yellow ones need worship! 😮

      Delete
  4. oh i remember them, they stunk!!!

    ReplyDelete